Inspired by a post on Frugally Green Mom, here's the first post for 5 Question Friday! (Also from Five Crooked Halos)
1. Have you ever had roommates?
The first roommate I've ever had (and the only one so far) has been my boyfriend.
2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
I don't have any children and I only have a first, middle, and last name.
3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
I did and LOVED IT! The crazy hats, the beautiful gown, and the fairytale kiss on the balcony. *sigh*
4. What is the messiest room in your house?
The messiest room is our bedroom (because of all the boxes of stuff still packed and stacked). There's no door, we just keep it closed off with a curtain.
5. What is your ideal mothers day?
Since I don't have any kids, my ideal Mothers Day is just spending time with my mom (maybe taking her out to brunch or something) and showing her how much I appreciate everything she's done for me.
I'm gonna try and keep up with this every Friday, so keep your eyes peeled!