Friday, June 10, 2011

5 Question Fridays

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now? When I was about 5 years old, I wanted to be a race car driver/ballerina. So yeah, I'd say I'm pretty far off from that.

2. What is one must have item for the summer? Sunscreen or sunblock and a water bottle

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?) Not really. My mom would buy workbooks and I'd do a page every once in a while, but it wasn't something she pushed me to complete.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce? I usually buy everything fresh or frozen and use the amount I need when I need it.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning? I don't usually start getting ready for the day until at least an hour after I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment