Saturday, June 4, 2011

Five Question Friday (Belated)

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? I would probably spend money on landscaping and get a pool or something later.

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay? I'm in favor of the death penalty.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked? I don't have any children yet, but my boyfriend was babysitting his nephews this weekend and when he lost track of them for a bit, apparently they got ahold of the step ladder and found the ice cream stash in their freezer. BIG mess!

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist? Pretty much only when I'm having a problem.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)? I love cats. I'm not really a dog person, though I've had dogs before.

No comments:

Post a Comment