1. What is your current favorite tv show? Glee!
2. What's the worst haircut you ever got? My senior year of high school, my grandmother took me to the local beauty college for an inexpensive haircut. I showed them what I wanted from a picture in a book, and they gave me this weird, Carol Brady shag haircut with a tail. It was awful! Luckily, I had some friends taking cosmetology classes who fixed it.
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing? In 6th grade, we had a semi-formal dance at the end of the year and my mom bought me my first strapless dress.
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips? I don't know if this is really frugal, but a lot of trips I go on with my family involve going to local festivals or state parks during the summer. It's just a great way to get out and do things without spending a lot of money.
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly? Yes, because I'm a white-knuckle passenger. Air travel and me are NOT a good mix.