Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday - July 4th Weekend!

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you? No way because I'm terrified of heights and flying in a plane.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in? I like our local drive-in because, like most of the modern drive-ins, the sound from the movie is broadcast through your car stereo speakers. If it's a cooler night, you can just roll up the windows and enjoy.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered? No because it's great exercise to walk around the store with the cart plus carry my bags up stairs to my apartment.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel? I only have my eyebrows waxed when there's an occasion that calls for it, like a wedding or a job interview. Other times, they're maintenance free.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today? Not really because we've all been pretty connected because of Facebook. There was no formal reunion for the class after 10 years so some people got together and planned one themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment