Saturday, August 20, 2011

5 Question Friday

I missed posting this yesterday because I've had a rough past few days -- E.R. visit and tests. Nothing too serious or they would have admitted me, so I'll follow up with my doctor in a few days and see what's going on. Now, on with the show! :)

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone? Not when I'm home alone. Don't really see a reason for it.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? Vibrant

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why? Rue 21 (mainly just locally) because two of the women who worked there were incredibly rude to someone in my family and I witnessed it. Not gonna bother giving them my business.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)? I would choose someone with a good sense of humor, good financial sense, intelligence, and someone who would treat them with respect. I'm not superficial, but I would want someone that my child would be happy with, too.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? Being that not knowing is what scares me the most, I might. I'd want to live a long, happy life and pass in my sleep, when I felt all my life's business was done. Unfortunately, none of us can get what we wish for in that department. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment