Saturday, August 6, 2011

Five Question Friday

A day late on answering this week but I have a good excuse - I was hosting a sleepover last night! I had a blast watching scary movies with two of my cousins. Definitely going to have to do it again sometime.

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them? I'm the oldest of 8. My siblings are HALF-siblings, but I never count them as such - we share blood and therefore, they're family. I try to keep in contact with them as much as I can and we've exchanged photos and contact information, but we've never met. Someday, that'll change.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight? I'm already overweight. I'd rather be slightly UNDER-weight strictly to prevent serious health problems but I'm happy with who I am as a person, and that's what matters.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on? I've never been to a state fair. I've been to county fairs plenty of times and my favorite thing to get was chocolate-covered frozen bananas on sticks or funnel cake with lots of powdered sugar.

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks? I don't have any kids. I know a lot of parents that are excited though. LOL

5. Pool or Ocean? I enjoy swimming in pools just because I think they're cleaner, but I've never gone swimming in the ocean. I've only seen an ocean once, and that was when I saw the Atlantic Ocean in Maryland when I was 4/5 years old. It was beautiful, but that's all I remember of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment