Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week? This past week, I purchased a church key style corkscrew for my boyfriend. [Picture]

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be? I would love to see Nightwish live in concert. They're a gothic-style band, almost like Evanescence or Within Temptation. I'm just starting to get into their music and I really like it.

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? My least favorite chore is a tie between washing dishes or cleaning out the cat's litter box. My favorite chore is dusting.

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? I'd prefer new clothes.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo? Mayo. Miracle Whip has a slightly sweet flavor that just doesn't have the right taste for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment