Friday, September 30, 2011

Five Question Friday!

1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong? I don't have any children of my own yet, but I try to apologize if I'm wrong in any situation.

2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"? I still have my class ring. I also have a letter, but no jacket to go with it. I found the letter in the hallway and when I tried to turn it in, they had no way to identify who it belonged to so the school just told me I could keep it. I also have one of the decals with our mascot name (Gators) that came off one of the football helmets. I found it on the ground after a game.

3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? Probably 21. I LOVED my 20's.

4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name? I had a dream once that my boyfriend and I had a baby girl and named her Piper. There's just something I really like about that name.

5. If you could make your child like something what would it be? I don't have any children yet, but I've always said that I want to instill in my children the love of writing, literature, and art that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment