Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone? I prefer my ice cream in a bowl but if it has to be in a cone, I love waffle cones!

2. What three things do you love the smell of? a) books b) clover c) my boyfriend

3. Gift cards or no? (In regards to gift giving...) I try not to give gift cards because it seems really impersonal. I think they're fine for gift exchanges at work or church.

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them? I didn't play sports for the school teams, but I played church-league softball during the summer when I was in high school.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play? Not in high school, but I was in middle school. I played trombone.

No comments:

Post a Comment