Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What's the the last thing you bought for yourself? For Christmas, my aunt gave me $25 cash, and I'd had my eye on a pocket watch necklace, so I bought it as a little Christmas gift.

2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day? Comfort food, like meat loaf and mashed potatoes or roast beef.

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year? I think now is too early, but of course that's when they're usually on sale because it's the off-season. I haven't started looking yet. I usually just buy a swimsuit when I need a new one.

4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why? I would be chocolate-covered, salted caramel because I think it's a perfect mix of salty and sweet, like ME! :)

5. What are you most passionate about? I'm passionate about writing and causes, especially anything having to do with children.

**BONUS** What is your favorite thing to "pin" on Pinterest? The majority of my pins are recipes, places I'd like to travel, or fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment