Saturday, January 28, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Do you swim in the winter? The YMCA has a pool and I've gone there to swim laps.

2. Do you love or hate winter? A little of both. I love the way the sun beams on the snow and it looks like millions of diamonds glistening on the ground, but I hate the cold and the possibility of slipping on ice.

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family? Nope. I'm most comfortable wandering around my apartment in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage? I had my first sip of beer when I was about 6 or 7. I thought it was gross and didn't have another drink until I was 18, when I was at a party my senior year of high school.

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable? I would say about five per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment