Monday, January 16, 2012

Heinz Ketchup with Balsamic Vinegar

Yesterday while running errands and doing my regular grocery shopping, I picked up a fairly new product -- Heinz Ketchup with Balsamic Vinegar!



This particular blend is made with balsamic vinegar instead of white vinegar, which not only gives it a richer, darker color but also a more tangy taste. It's not sour or strong -- it's just right.

I tried it on a microwave cheeseburger I picked up in the frozen food section at the dollar store -- not anything particularly special. The balsamic ketchup definitely revived a dull meal!

The product label says it's limited edition, so I'm not sure how long it will be sold. I purchased my bottle from a Tops Friendly Market store in Western New York, but I'm sure you can find it at most major grocery retailers. It was on sale 2 bottles for $4 (I should have picked up a second bottle because it's so good!), so stock up while it's there!

Disclaimer: This is an independent product review. My blog post is in no way endorsed by Heinz or its subsidiaries and product was purchased with my own personal funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment