Friday, February 3, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What have you done recently that you are proud of? Lately I've been doing a lot more cooking instead of just getting something frozen or something from a box and throwing together a meal.

2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try? I love walking around town and just observing everything. I've also been walking to and from the library a lot, so I've been exercising my body AND my mind.

3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell? I probably would, especially if they were both my friends. I would expect someone to do the same for me.

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one? Only if I were physically incapable of cooking and cleaning on my own, but I'm not at that point in my life.

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them? Last year was my 30th birthday and I was in the hospital. This year I plan on really enjoying my birthday and age isn't going to stop me. :)

And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn't brave enough to put in as a regular question...answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something...)

Bonus: Lights off or on? Lights on! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment