Friday, February 10, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter? I can't really shave my legs at all because my skin is so dry and sensitive. I usually just use Nair, but during the winter time I tend to neglect it for a while.

2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic? Funny! My boyfriend and I have a great sense of humor with our relationship.

3. What are you most looking forward to about spring? I'm just looking forward to the beautiful weather and the time between spring and summer.

4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself? I spend time at least once a week giving myself a manicure. Sometimes I also use a facial mask, but not very often.

5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly? Some of it goes into savings for my boyfriend's yearly camping trip. Part of it this year is going toward a new office chair and a new television stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment