Saturday, February 18, 2012

Five Question Friday

A slightly belated post...

1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down? Sometimes it takes a good cry to make you feel better. A lot of the time, I'll write my feelings down in a journal just to get them on paper and have a physical form of release. Then I'll watch something on TV or read something to cheer me up.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day? It's not really just another day, but my boyfriend and I don't do anything super-special. We mostly just take the time to spend with each other and maybe cook a special dinner together. This year we made pasta alfredo the same way I cooked for him when we were dating.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away? When my boyfriend's away, I'm less productive. I don't know what it is but when he's around, his peppy attitude just helps keep me motivated.

4. What is your favorite time of day and why? I'm a night owl, so I like the time from dusk until dawn.

5. What is your go to karaoke song? I pretty much have four karaoke staples: "Black Velvet" by Alanah Miles; "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette; "Betty Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes; and "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by Pat Benetar

No comments:

Post a Comment