1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess? If I'm running errands, I at least least make sure I'm showered. I don't need to put on makeup when I'm running errands but if I feel like it, I usually do.
2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it? I don't usually finish a book if I'm not enjoying it. That's why I usually get books at the library before I consider buying one to add it to my collection.
3. Beach or mountain vacations? I used to live near a beach and I loved it, but I've never really seen mountains. I'd love to visit Colorado or Montana someday.
4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you? In 2004, I visited Washington, D.C. during the week of the Cherry Blossom Festival. The fragrance was just divine. Things like that remind me that spring is on its way.
5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation? John and I don't have any children right now and while it's nice for us to spend time alone together, I love spending time with our families, too.