Friday, April 20, 2012

5 Question Friday

It's been a while since I've been able to post my 5QF answers but since I've started my new job, I've been so busy! I get home after 5 p.m. each night and I just feel like vegging out on the couch. Thank God I have an incredibly helpful and understanding boyfriend...and weekends with free time that I can spend with him!

1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back? Coupons are always great. I also try to spread my shopping to various area stores. I know which places have quality meats, produce, bread, and non-perishable goods at decent prices.

2. What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"? a) Become a published author. b) Go to England. c) Overcome a fear.

3. Would you rather give up AC or heat? I'd rather give up heat. I can curl up with my boyfriend and a pile of blankets but God help anyone if my AC goes on the fritz!

4. What's your favorite cocktail?? It's something of my own creation - Red Zeppelin red wine + Sprite. I also like absinthe + Sprite or absinthe + white grape flavored sparkling water.

5. What was your first job & how old were you? When I was somewhere around 13/14, I had my first job as a bus boy (well, girl) at a restaurant when I lived in Lake Geneva, WI. It was our job to take the orders out to the tables for the servers to serve them and also clear the tables when the patrons left. I got in trouble once because one of the waitresses wasn't around to serve the customers and I didn't want their food to get cold just sitting there, so I served them. I didn't spill anything or break any dishes, but apparently there's some special training the waitresses had to go through or something and plus that affected tips (since we got a share of what the waitresses were tipped). I didn't get fired or anything. I worked there for a month or so to earn spending money for my summer vacation that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment