1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store? Some kind of beverage. Even if it's juice, tea, sparkling water, soda...I always coming out of a gas station or grocery store with a drink.
2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it? Usually when I have all day to myself, I catch up on the TV shows I missed during the week, read a bit, use the computer, listen to music, or run errands. It all depends on how tired I've been over the past week.
3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under? I don't drive, but I don't mind if people drive a bit over the speed limit on the highway when I'm riding with them.
4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix?? I love making Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake (Paula Dean's recipe). I only make it once a year and I make it from scratch even though it calls for cake mix and pumpkin pie filling as two of the ingredients.
5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")? Probably a mouse because little furry things don't bother me as much as bugs with spindly legs.