Friday, August 17, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store? Some kind of beverage. Even if it's juice, tea, sparkling water, soda...I always coming out of a gas station or grocery store with a drink.

2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it? Usually when I have all day to myself, I catch up on the TV shows I missed during the week, read a bit, use the computer, listen to music, or run errands. It all depends on how tired I've been over the past week.

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under? I don't drive, but I don't mind if people drive a bit over the speed limit on the highway when I'm riding with them.

4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix?? I love making Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake (Paula Dean's recipe). I only make it once a year and I make it from scratch even though it calls for cake mix and pumpkin pie filling as two of the ingredients.

5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")? Probably a mouse because little furry things don't bother me as much as bugs with spindly legs.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need one whole day to nap!

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete