Sunday, August 26, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be? When I was in high school, I wanted to be a journalist but now I would either want to be a courtroom stenographer, an ASL interpreter, or a victim advocate/counselor for abused children.

2. How often do you clean out your car? I don't have a car, so I don't clean one at all.

3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved? I'm deeply relieved. I don't put much thought into what I wear besides a) is it clean?, b) does it at least match okay?, and c) does it fit right? - other than that, I just couldn't care less.

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed? When I'm stressed, I usually have a 3 Musketeers bar or a Snickers with a tall glass of Arizona Arnold Palmer. As for activity, I usually go online and just browse or I read books on my Kindle.

5. If you had twins, what would you name them? Not sure. I always liked Piper for a girls name and Jackson for a boys name. I don't think names have to match with twins anymore. That seems so cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment