Sunday, September 23, 2012

Five Question Friday - Welcome Fall!

1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction? I'm not really OCD about grammar.

2. What's your favorite thing about fall? I love EVERYTHING about Fall - the colors of the leaves, the cooler temperatures, and especially apple cider season!

3. What's your favorite dish to take to a potluck?It depends on the season. For summer BBQs, I normally take crab salad with crab meat, macaroni, peas, and ranch dressing. In the fall, I take pumpkin gooey butter cake. I also like pepperoni pizza puffs.

4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping? I buy small things year-round but I usually start a couple of months in advance.

5. Did you move homes a lot growing up? Moved to a lot of homes but pretty much stayed in the same area. I've only lived in three states - New York, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment