Sunday, September 2, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse? My boyfriend and I are big Doctor Who fans, so we love watching the show together. We also love books, so we're comfortable just sitting around our living room with a book or our Kindles in our hands.

2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side? I eat my taco from the side.

3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you? LOL Yes.

4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why? If I could change one thing about me, I think it would be my skin. It's all over the place. My face is oily, my feet and legs are dry, and the rest of me is...I don't even know. I don't like lotion cause it feels so greasy. So it would just be easier to get my skin balanced.

5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children? I got "the talk" when I was about 10 or 11, plus age-appropriate sex education starting in 6th grade and all the way through high school. Granted, it wasn't as comprehensive as some kids get these days, but it still existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment