Sunday, September 23, 2012

Glade Expressions® Collection



I have an adorable cat named Yoda. Like most pet owners, one thing I can't stand is the smell of his litterbox. But I recently picked up the Glade Expressions® Collection starter kits for their new Frangrance Mist and Oil Diffuser (both in Pineapple and Mangosteen scents) and it's made a BIG difference. The first thing I noticed was the diffuser itself:



The packaging is really a change from the average "reeds in a jar full of oil" that you find with most diffusers. The minute I clicked the cartridge into the oil chamber, I could smell the pineapple scent, even a few rooms away.

The packaging for the fragrance mist is also a huge boost from the typical spray can of air freshener. The mist comes in a white plastic case with the mist can concealed inside. You can buy different refills and change them with a simple twist of the casing bottom. The scents include:

► Pineapple & Mangosteen
► Cotton & Italian Mandarin
► Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice
► Lavendar & Juniper Berry

I've had the kits for about a month now. The only downside is that the fragrance in the diffuser wears off after a couple of weeks. If you're looking for lingering scent, try using candles. However, the room spray is great for a burst of freshness.

Note: I received information and samples about Filippo Berio olive oil through BzzAgent.com for the purpose of writing this blog. I did not receive any further product or premium, nor was I paid to write this review/blog post. By posting this blog, I am fulfilling one of my obligations as a BzzAgent for this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment